There is often a lot of debate in the medical and fitness community about whether we really need to detox. One camp believes that a good detox has many beneficial effects, while the other camp believes that the body is capable of detoxing on its own. That’s what the liver is for.
So, the question is – Who is right?
The answer is that both groups are right. The body is capable of detoxing on its own. That is indeed true. So is the fact that products such as detox tea and patches do help the body cleanse itself.
The fact of the matter is that our polluted environments, poor diet choices, water intake, etc. add toxins into our system. While the liver can get rid of the toxins, it doesn’t hurt to give it some help to speed things up.
Let’s not overwork our liver. The Red Tea Detox is one of the best detox tea recipes available. It’s a bestseller and has sold thousands of copies. The ingredients used in this tea are easy to obtain and contain a lot of antioxidant properties and fat burning benefits.
Created by Liz Swann Miller, the recipe is said to have come from Africa. Apparently, Liz got the recipe from a shaman there. Well, we were skeptical of this story, even though it’s interesting and does make for effective marketing.
All we were interested in is if the Red Tea Detox worked. Here’s what we found out:
The Good Points:
2. The Red Tea Detox has sold thousands of copies and is an online bestseller. It has been there for quite a while and there are websites filled with positive testimonials from actual buyers. That’s enough social proof to reassure anyone that the product works.
3. If you follow the detox program, any inflammation in the body will subside. It’ll be much easier to lose weight. People have reported feeling ‘lighter’ and more energetic after the detox. It also improves your sleep quality.
4. While the first part of the book covers the importance and merits of detoxing, the second part of the book will explain the 14-day detox and what you need to do. The plan is laid out well and all you need to do is follow it.
The third and final part of the book will give you a 21-day eating plan to follow. This will help you to burn more calories, shed the excess fat and maintain hormonal balance. The 21-day duration will also help you to form healthy eating habits and teach you how to make good food choices.
5. The detox tea has several health benefits such as:
6. You also get an exercise plan to help you lose more weight and get fit. Liz included a little motivational guide to keep you focused and on track. That can be helpful when you’re feeling down while trying to make positive changes.
7. Worried that the Red Tea Detox is all hype? Cast your worries aside. The product is backed by a 100 percent money back guarantee. No questions asked.
The Bad Points:
Should You Get It?
If you’re looking to cleanse your body, lose weight and feel better, this book will help you achieve those.
There are many types of detox teas, detox patches, etc. that are commercially sold. You’ll not need to spend a cent on all these products if you have the Red Tea Detox recipe. This is a one-time investment that will reap rewards for many years to come.
Every 6 months or so, you could do a detox and get rid of the harmful toxins with this tea. This is a product worth getting.
Use it to improve your health. You’ll look and feel the difference once you use it. You really should give it a try.
Now Free! Superfoods for a Healthy 40 Instantly Delivered to Your Inbox